Sign in to follow this  
Chris

SiriusXM Plans

Chris    910

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I guess this will work. 

I got my yearly reminder to contact SiriusXM and re-negotiate my bill after getting hit with nearly $300 last year ( If that happens to you, just call and ask to cancel. They'll drop the price. ) 

I noticed that my renewal for this year would be $211.00 which is still kinda nuts. OR, I could actually upgrade my subscription to the top package for $120.00 That seemed a no brainer, even though I doubted I would use the other features such as online streaming and "on demand" listening. 

Yeah, pretty sure I'll be using it. 

In addition to having what amounts to a second unit that you don't have to have a second subscription to, you get a lot more programming. This is in addition to what you'd get anyway:

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 8.55.54 AM.png

Yeah they're for the app/online listening only, but simply plug your phone into your car stereo and you're set. 

So if you're a Sirius subscriber, it may be worth taking advantage of this offer. I'm pretty sure they'll pro-rate your account for the days you have left, mine was like, 3.00 or something since it wasn't due for a couple weeks. Then just remember to check in a week before the 2019 bill is due and change it. This particular package goes up to $284.00 after 1 year. 

Chris    910

This is pretty cool. 

When you line up your favorites, you can see all of them at once and what's playing where, real time. So if a song comes on you don't like you can just jump to something else. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 9.37.47 AM.png