Sign in to follow this  
ElmiraTelegram

City Of Elmira

Mary    111

I think I was there! I know Beach Boys was my first official concert- I went with my mom, my brother, and my grandmother- and threw a FIT because I was doing some dance/wave thing and "everyone was copying me" :x I always thought I was younger and it was at the State Fair, although I always wondered why my grandmother would have gone, so this makes much more sense. Although, that would also make me older for my tantrum than I had always remembered....

• Like 1

Mahatma    12
On 8/31/2018 at 11:24 AM, Mary said:

I think I was there! I know Beach Boys was my first official concert- I went with my mom, my brother, and my grandmother- and threw a FIT because I was doing some dance/wave thing and "everyone was copying me" :x I always thought I was younger and it was at the State Fair, although I always wondered why my grandmother would have gone, so this makes much more sense. Although, that would also make me older for my tantrum than I had always remembered....

i was there! one of my sisters and her boyfriend took me...i was supposed to meet them at intermission but had gotten all the way up to the front and didn't want to lose my spot.  when i found her afterwards she wasn't too upset!  :-)