Announcement
  • Welcome to all new and returning Rurlife.com subscribers!
  • Have something on your mind? Sign up today, it's easy and free. Wa want to hear from you!
  • In an effort to combat an increase of attempts by SPAM accounts to sign up, some of them successful, increased security measures are in place. We apologize for the inconvenience to our new members.
ElmiraTelegram

Bookworms

Chelsea    5
30 minutes ago, Chris said:

I hear ya. I have an entire folder on here loaded with books to put on the e-reader still. 

Glad it's not just me. I've got a shelf of them...and a folder on my computer...and a folder on my Kindle...and another list on Goodreads. Oh no, send help. 😅

Spiff    85

Starting to read The Last Wish which is the first book in the Witcher series. The show on netflix was pretty good and ive heard the same of the books.

Chris    1,215

Let me know how it is, I've thought of reading that series as well. 

Chris    1,215

I found another SHTF series that, if nothing else, kills some time and adds to the Goodreads list. It's not bad per se, but it's also a little more far fetched than normal. And, I hate the main character, who is kind of a wuss. If nothing else, I'm sticking around to see if he actually grows a set. ;)

Chelsea    5

I'm about 75% of the way done with yet another WWII book I've been reading. I should hopefully finish today or tomorrow at latest. Then I'll need to try and find something to read on my trip next week, although I don't imagine I'll have much time to read at this rate. :D

• Like 1

Spiff    85
On 2/4/2020 at 11:44 AM, Chris said:

Let me know how it is, I've thought of reading that series as well. 

I can send it to you. I should have all of them

Chris    1,215

I've been really burning through some books lately, and just loaded about 20 more on the e-reader.