Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Sheriff Candidate Alleges Lack Of Transperancy At Sheriff's Dept.

Chris    951

Strike up the calliope, get your popcorn and peanuts cuz the circus is back in town. Read more HERE .

Speaking of lack of transperancy, I wonder if I'm still blocked from Laurey's campaign Facebook page for asking honest questions. I'd email the campaign and ask, but previous emails sent to the candidate have gone unanswered in the past. 

With the above in mind, I have no way to know more about the candidate. So somehow I'd like to have some simple questions answered. 

1) What experience does the candidate have with operating a multi-million dollar budget?

2) What actual managerial experience does the candidate have? 

3) Other than employment as ask corrections officer at the jail, what criminal justice experience does the candidate have?

4) The campaign website cites, "...all time high murder rates and rape that is happening Chemung County". Can the candidate provide statistics that murder and rape is truly at an all time high in the county?

5) Will the person who touts himself as "The peoples' Sheriff of Chemung County" continue to ignore people who ask tough questions about his candidacy and campaign from the shadows, or would he agree to an open, public debate with Candidate Schrom?

• Like 1

KReed    442
On 8/22/2019 at 8:49 PM, Chris said:

Speaking of lack of transperancy, I wonder if I'm still blocked from Laurey's campaign Facebook page for asking honest questions. I'd email the campaign and ask, but previous emails sent to the candidate have gone unanswered in the past. 

His website doesn't seem to look very promising on the question of accessibility. I guess you can call, send a letter or drop by his house.

Other than that, no upcoming Town Halls or events where the public can address hi. No FB or Twitter presence. No email or public commentary options on the site itself. 

image.png.323b25d2a9c60fa1c38e83c3d7e6aefb.png

Johnny Go    167

Is he real, or just a puppet with someone's hand up his back?  I honestly don't remember ever seeing him speak.

Chris    951
4 minutes ago, Johnny Go said:

Is he real, or just a puppet with someone's hand up his back?  I honestly don't remember ever seeing him speak.

I think he had a line or two in that crazy tv ad back in 2013.