Sign in to follow this  
ElmiraTelegram

"It's The Little Things In Life"

ElmiraTelegram    121

Family, Money, Friends- those things are all well and good. But what are some of the little things in your life that bring you happiness, that maybe someone else wouldn't understand?

Chris    910

It seems silly to some I'm sure, but collecting vintage toys really makes me happy. And not just aquiring them, but learning about them, the various knock offs, the mistakes that make one version more valuable than the other. 

And then of course the thrill of the hunt. When finally coming across something. In some cases, the nostalgia, remembering Christmas mornings when getting a toy as a kid and playing with it.

You get the picture. 

• Like 1

Hal    213

I believe , for me it’s music .  Being  able to go up to my “ string room “ , picking an instrument from the wall and learning ( or making ) a new tune . Or playing “ front porch “ family jams making memories. But just music in general ... iPod while cutting grass , stereo in shop and house and IPad in my recliner while the wife is watching ... cooking shows or Hallmark Channel 😆 . I have other hobbies , bee,s and shooting etc but yeah music is that little thing for me !