Chris

Briggs Cream Ale Making A Comeback

KarenK    75
6 hours ago, Chris said:

This is a story I've been setting on for a couple months and finally released today: http://home.elmiratelegram.com/?p=1752&fbclid=IwAR0oguqhcCrO14Y5T0Y25FLRadVvR658QWrl1sF5pvl5AECp10quQbpImkA

I spent about an hour and a half, maybe more, talking to Steve back in April. I think it's a pretty interesting concept and am really looking forward to seeing how it goes. 

This is very cool.  Hope the folks at 100 W Water are talking to him.  :)

Chris    910

When I met up with Steve he said there have been several area bars that are very interested in having Briggs available based on the historical/ local aspect alone. I'm very hopeful and supportive of his efforts, and have no doubt his enthusiasm and passion will pay off. It'd be AWSOME to see the brewing returned right here to Elmira. 

Chris    910

I believe this is available at GCP Discount Beer starting this week. I plan to get a 6 pack and do a review. 

• Like 2

KarenK    75
12 hours ago, Chris said:

I believe this is available at GCP Discount Beer starting this week. I plan to get a 6 pack and do a review. 

Wish I could acquire a taste for this kind of stuff.  

Hal    213

It will be interesting to see how this brew stacks up against a certain other Cream Ale . And heard blueberries mentioned over dinner the other day , can you make inquiries as to availability . More than one person has asked if I have a blueberry ale down yet .