Chris

Netflix: "Stranger Things" Season 3

Chris    910

Anyone else watching it? 

I was worried it'd just be a re-hash of the previous season but it seems like they've stepped it up a bit. Eleven is becoming more bad ass as she gets older it appears. 

So far we're enjoying it. 

• Like 1

KarenK    75
1 hour ago, Chris said:

Anyone else watching it? 

I was worried it'd just be a re-hash of the previous season but it seems like they've stepped it up a bit. Eleven is becoming more bad ass as she gets older it appears. 

So far we're enjoying it. 

Heck yea!  I'm trying to space myself so I don't watch them all.  I'm on episode 5

Totally enjoying it.  A few things stretch it a bit but still like it.

Chris    910

Just finished it and over all it easy pretty good. There was one thing I don't believe was historically accurate, namely a character's reaction to another's revelation. 

And I hope I managed not to spoil anything. 

I do believe they left room for Season 4. 

Chris    910

People who post spoilers, at least intentionally, should be flogged. Same for people who think it's funny to blurt out endings and major plot points to ruin it for others. 

How can they have spoilers for Season 4, did they film that at the same time as 3? ( I'm not gonna go looking in order to avoid said spoilers.)

Chris    910

One thing thst bothers me though: Why is it, that a good deal of time has passed and yet 11 still can't barely string a sentence of more than four words together? 

KarenK    75
2 hours ago, Chris said:

People who post spoilers, at least intentionally, should be flogged. Same for people who think it's funny to blurt out endings and major plot points to ruin it for others. 

How can they have spoilers for Season 4, did they film that at the same time as 3? ( I'm not gonna go looking in order to avoid said spoilers.)

Lol.  It really wasnt much of a plot spoiler.  More of a confirmation of there being a season 4.

KarenK    75
2 hours ago, Chris said:

One thing thst bothers me though: Why is it, that a good deal of time has passed and yet 11 still can't barely string a sentence of more than four words together? 

Shes a listener, a follower who is used to taking orders and doing what's shes told.  I heard her go off a few times so she can.  She just chooses not to.

Andy    22
2 hours ago, Chris said:

Most likely theories about what they'll do about that character next season