Chris    910

2246 Corning Rd Elmira NY 14903

607-737-7695

Let me preface this by saying that for the most part, I don't care for Mexican food other than tacos. So when my in-laws wanted to go here on Sunday, I was kinda "meh". But once I got there, I figured, "when in Rome" and decided to order something besides a burger and fries. 

First off they bring out tortilla chips and some pretty good salsa. We ordered drinks and I got the "large" Dos Equis Amber. They should call it "huge", because it was a 32 oz. chilled mug filled to the brim. I haven't had Dos Equis in forever and would have been content with that and the chips. 

For my meal I order the chicken fajita quesadilla. It comes with a scoop of rice, sour cream, and guacamole. And it's freakin' HUGE. It was really cheesy, ( maybe a little too much cheese ) and tasted great. Did I mention it was big? I couldn't eat the whole thing ( although the monster beer may have contributed to the full belly ). 

The staff was friendly, fast, and overall it was a good time. 

When I went to pay the bill I told the gentlemen as many times as we'd passed the place, I couldn't believe we've never eaten there until Sunday. I'm sure we'll go back. 

KarenK    75

I am a huge fan of Mexican!!  I love Garcia's. Dave not a fan so we don't eat it often.  I'm really hoping the new place on Ithaca Rd will have take out so I can grab a meal on my way to the club instead of Fratellos every Friday.  

Spiff    75

Garcia's is pretty good we hit them up for lunch on occasion. The chips and salsa are delicious!!