KarenK

Manzaris

KarenK    75

Going to be brief.  It was delicious.

Apparently I am one of the only humans in Chemung county and surrounding areas that has never had their spaghetti. 

Thats all there is.  Spaghetti & Meatballs, a bowl of meatballs or a meatball sub and bread.  No salad. No frills. No white wine. Dry red is what goes with spaghetti and that's your only choice in wine.  lol.

I will be going back.  Just delish. 

Chris    910
1 hour ago, KarenK said:

Apparently I am one of the only humans in Chemung county and surrounding areas that has never had their spaghetti. 

I've never had it either. No real reason, as I've heard nothing but good about their food. However if I want spaghetti I just make my own sauce ( which ain't too shabby if I say so myself ). 

KarenK    75
54 minutes ago, Chris said:

I've never had it either. No real reason, as I've heard nothing but good about their food. However if I want spaghetti I just make my own sauce ( which ain't too shabby if I say so myself ). 

Mine is pretty good too and I generally prefer mine to going out anywhere for it but I always wanted to try it.  It was so good. Home made and it's my understanding pretty much simmers all week.

Mary    113

While Vito is retired, for years anytime I entered the door he would remind me of that one time my grandfather came to town from Albany in 1968 and hustled half of the regulars in a game or twelve of pool. :)