Ann    266

Hubby and I saw this movie today and we both enjoyed it very much.  The underwater visuals were absolutely wonderful.  Lots of action.  Aquaman  was like a timex watch....took a lickin and kept on tickin.  Would definitely watch again.

Chris    910

Considering DC'S track record, it'd be refreshing to see a good movie out of them. 

• Like 1

Spiff    75

Was it better than Wonder Woman? Its a shame because the DC tv shows are actually good. 

Hal    213

Personally, I liked it better than WW , they cast the perfect actor to be Aqua man ! Pretty much non stop action , visuals were great . Highly entertaining movie ! 

Chris    910

That's saying a lot, since Wonder Woman was the first solid hit they had in the franchise. Bonus points for Harley Quinn in "Suicide Squad", but she wasn't enough to save that movie.

Hal    213

Whoa there ! 😂... Remember , I’m not up that much on the subject , you guys are the experts when it comes to all that . I just know I was entertained well by the flick . On Big Bang Theory Rajesh said “ Aqua Man Sucks “ ... wrong ! 

Spiff    75
19 hours ago, Hal said:

Personally, I liked it better than WW , they cast the perfect actor to be Aqua man ! Pretty much non stop action , visuals were great . Highly entertaining movie ! 

Then I guess I will have to give it a watch

• Like 1

KRSullivan    122

Rajesh was talking about the 80's comic book character when he says "Aquaman sucks".That guy was a wimp and pretty much useless.

• Like 1

Hal    213
32 minutes ago, KRSullivan said:

Rajesh was talking about the 80's comic book character when he says "Aquaman sucks".That guy was a wimp and pretty much useless.

Yes I remember him not being the most favorite of the super hero’s . But this Aqua Man is definitely not your 80s wimp ... 

Chris    910

Yeah, what'd he do besides ride around on a seahorse and talk to fish?

Ann    266
15 hours ago, Chris said:

Yeah, what'd he do besides ride around on a seahorse and talk to fish?

It wasn’t no wimpy seahorse he rode in this movie.

Spiff    75

Aquaman was indeed a good movie since it was good it got me to revisit Justice league movie which was also suprisingly good. I will rank them higher than any xmen movie besides logan. 

• Like 1