beekeeper

What is going in?

beekeeper    5

Don't get up there often, but was up by Field and Stream and Sam's Club this weekend.  There is another megastore? being added.  Anyone know what is going in there? 

Anyone know if the KMart that is closing in the Plaza or the Tops in Elmira's Main St that just closed have anyone interested in the space?

Chris    910
13 hours ago, beekeeper said:

Don't get up there often, but was up by Field and Stream and Sam's Club this weekend.  There is another megastore? being added.  Anyone know what is going in there? 

Harbor Freight is what I've heard. https://www.harborfreight.com

13 hours ago, beekeeper said:

Anyone know if the KMart that is closing in the Plaza or the Tops in Elmira's Main St that just closed have anyone interested in the space?

Haven't heard anything. 

KRSullivan    122

I have heard some ideas for the old Tops tossed around but nothing that is realistic. Everything just seems people being hopeful.  

beekeeper    5

Is that hotel really going into the mall?  Last year, there was lots of drawings...but no demolition.  I went walking up at the mall this weekend, and the drawings are gone...Anyone know?

Chris    910

No idea. I've been to the Mall twice since I stopped working there in July and that was just to eat lunch. All my contacts in that would be more "in the know" are no longer there. 

KarenK    75

I know they had drawings posted and set up there by the old Bon Ton area.   Pookies Little Britches consignment is opening there this week (or in the old JoAnn Fabrics) so not sure if the hotel on that end is still a reality or not.